National Compressor Exchange offers many hermetic compressors and semi-hermetic compressors from brand names such as Trane, Copeland, Bristol, and Blitzer. These compressors are available immediately, and we have many shipping options to choose from to get them to you in a timely fashion. We have a one-year warranty on the compressors we rebuild.
Our compressor remanufacturing process consists of seven steps:
- Disassembly of the original machine- All parts including rods, pistons, crankshafts, bearings and liners are totally removed from compressor bodies along with all electrical components. An inventory of needed parts is made.
- Cleaning- using powerful water jets, pulverized debris embedded in the machine is washed out.
- Machining- the parts needed are machined in preparation for reassembly.
- Motor Refurbishment- the motors are then prepared for reassembly in the motor shop.
- Reassembly- quality checks are run on the newly machined parts. The compressor is repainted and reassembled.
- Testing- The compressor is now tested under working conditions.
- Shipping- When the compressor is ready to be delivered, we make sure to package it correctly so no damage occurs en route. We are able to get you your compressors immediately.